Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Male Room Challenge # 33 Triple Stamping


Happy Sunday everyone. I am looking at a bright sunny day after a very weird day of fat snow yesterday. It snowed all day long and it just coated the ground. we had thick fat snow that looked like feathers floating.


Last weekend I spent in the Pocono mountains in Pennsylvania with a few girlfriends. We went for the Allentown Heirloom Rubber Stamp Convention but it really was just to spend quality time together stamping.



The weekend was the perfect opportunity for me to catch up on challenges. Today at the Male Room the new challenge is "triple stamping" I have to admit, I had no idea what this was until I googled it and saw it and thought "oh yeah I've seen that." You can google it and see a million videos or tutorials. Here is one from Split Coast.

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

So since I was in the road trip mood from traveling to the "No's", I went for a travel theme card.


The only problem with this card is the don't carry too much baggage. We are talking bringing stamping supplies- between 2 of us, the whole trunk was filled, leaving the back seat for clothes and food. Needless to say we pretty much spend the weekend in our jamis.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with this cool technique challenge at The Male Room!


4 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Gorgeous card, sue! I love the layered effect of the tags! How did you DO this? I'm going to try to create one of these for me too!
Take Care!
Michele

Deborah Frings said...

I absolutely love this card! It's clean and crisp and the tag is just wonderful. It really showcases the triple stamping technique in a way I've not seen. You rocked this challenge.

Your road trip sound like it was lots of fun too! xx

Louise van Vuren said...

This is fab! I've neve had much success triple stamping sentiments but you mastered it first time. The tag is a great idea and I really like the clean, sharp feel of this card
Louise xx

Jane said...

Stunning! I love everything about this card Sue and it's a brilliant example of triple stamping.