Sunday, December 6, 2015

Join me at Laura's Loft!



Hi everyone! What?!!? You are probably thinking I am loosing my marbles! This isn't a Christmas card!!

Yeah I know, but it is cold outside and I just wanted a bit of the tropics. Altenew to the rescue. Whimsical  Flowers warmed my heart. 

I have discovered a new place to shop. It is the online version of the first stamp store that I worked and taught at. The place was called "Create an Impression" but customers always called it Heather's store. That's how I feel about Laura's Loft.  It has that independent small brick and mortar feel to it that is missing among all the mega online craft shops.



As important as I always though it was to support our physical stores, sadly there are very few left, so we need to support our small online businesses. Please check out Laura's store, and blog for tons of inspiration. She has monthly blog hops and challenges!


Today's tropical card was colored with zig clean color markers. When it was colored I went back with my wink of stella pen and the colors really popped!


Now grab a pina coloada and check out Laura's Loft!  Tell her Sue T. sent you!!


No comments: