Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Happy Kissmas at Laura's Loft


If you are like me, you are in the thick of getting ready for Christmas. I had last week off, but still feel like I am behind, wrapping, crafting, cooking, and last minute decorating. No matter how prepared you are, you never really are.

I did take the time out though over the weekend to make a card for hubby. He and I are those "cat people",  so naturally I had to make a cat card using this adorable set from Newton's Nook that I got from Laura's Loft. Remember this posting? Be sure to check out Laura's shop and blog, featuring yours truly!


The tag die I used on this awesome card is CASual Friday also gotten at Laura's place.



Well gotta run, presents to wrap, cards to finish, cookies to bake........oh I am exhausted!


No comments: