Saturday, November 8, 2014

Peace on Earth Online Card Class Homework


Please do not tell Dr. Ambrose that I have not been working on my final paper that is due in 2 weeks. I just can't get motivated when I would rather be doing my homework from the Holiday Online Card Class with Jennifer Maguire and Kristina Werner!
So, I gave myself permission to take this weekend off and play and I promise I will knuckle down next week. I watched a number of videos from class today. The funny thing was I really wanted to see how Laura Bassen made her winter wonderland scenic card, but it was Julie Ebersole's videos that stole the day for me.

My card today was combination of two cards she made and I really like the the subtle gold sparkle of the Delicata gold ink around the masked Martha Stewart dove punch. The saying is from the new brush stroke set from Papertrey Ink.

If you haven't taken any of the online card classes, you are really missing out on alot of fun and new techniques and ideas.

OK- gotta go more homework  to finish from class. Now I have to try that winter wonderland scene.



2 comments:

g said...

so beautiful!!

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful :)

I won't tell - LOL