Sunday, March 16, 2014

WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


First of all I want to thank the academy- scratch that I mean, I want to thank all of you who have put up with my whining and nonstop chatter about my Psych CLEP test. All the good wishes, thoughts and prayers paid off. 

I PASSED!!!!

The test was really really hard and I have been studying like crazy, but there were things on this test I never saw in all my reading. When i finished and the score was computed I had a 71. I wasn't sure if that was passing or not until I went to collect my papers. The proctor told me that not only did I passed, but I passed very well. I had a 71 out of 80!!!!

So this means come May 18th I can add a BSN after my name- Sue Trembeth RN BSN. Sounds great huh?

Thanks again to all of you!


4 comments:

Marisa said...

Doing a Happy Dance for you Sue!! GREAT news and a wonderful way to end my day :) A HUGE congrats on all your hard work - it paid of in spades :) Now go and celebrate!

Patricia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Well done you. All the hard work has been worth it.
A beautiful card to top it all
Hugs

Patricia x

Mynn xx said...

OH my gosh, this is AMAZING news!!! Congratulations, Sue! SO well deserved! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Congratulations Sue, I know how hard you worked. So glad that you will graduating in May! Love your cards