Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Let it snow!


Last week we had our first hint of snow, snow showers on the way to work. Areas north of me received a dusting and yet today it was 60 degrees! I say enough is enough! I am ready for winter and I am ready for it to snow! Just in time for this week's sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.



I had fun with this challenge. I turned the sketch on its side, just so my sentiment would fit!! 

The background turned out gorgeous- looks like scrap book paper huh? It is a big background stamp from Impression Obsession-Snowflakes. I love this stamp and it inks so well. I won a challenge at Just Add Ink using it with red ink last year. 

Let this great sketch kick start your creativity and join us at TSOT this week!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fabulous card! I love this soft colour combo and great use of the sketch :)

Lisa Kind said...

That's a bg stamp? Oh I love it! I think it's a must have! Uh oh! Lol! Great card!