Saturday, November 2, 2013

Holiday Mojo




Last Thursday I spent the day putting my Halloween stamps away with a sad face. I quickly was smiling again though when I pulled my Christmas stamps out. 

I know it is scary everyone, but Christmas is just seven and a half weeks away! Time to get started on all of your holiday projects. 

The best way to get your holiday mojo going is by participating in today's sketch challenge over at Just Us Girls.


I have to admit it took me quite a bit of time to get the right size strips for my card. Once that was done, the rest was easy. I pulled out a set called Polar Bear from Frogs Whiskers Ink. The bear reminds me of the polar bear in the old coke commercials.

You all blew me away with the response from last weeks challenge. Lets keep up the momentum and please join us for today's sketch challenge.


7 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty! I love those polar bears! So cute. Beautiful job with the sketch too!

Marisa said...

Such a darling image and just love the white on white and embossed panels. Great take on the sketch.

Nancy said...

Love your take on the challenge and your white panels look great! Enjoy your new/old stamps!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such cute bears!! Great minds we both used snowflakes! :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Your card is really pretty with the soft blue and white. I love the cute polar bears and those gorgeous snowflakes.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so sweet! I love those layered snowflakes with the adorable polar bears. So pretty with the embossed white strips and the soft blue.

Anonymous said...

I love your frosty blue sketch card! Great use of the snowflakes for the circles and cute, cute image!