Monday, September 2, 2013

Try a cupcake....



This is a little different then my usual CAS cards, but I felt like using some of my paper scraps today- i have tons! The theme at An Inky Situation is cupcakes. 


The theme at An Inky Situation is cupcakes. I have the best cupcake stamp from Penny Black and knew it would be perfect. I just love the sentiment. It says it all huh? The saying is so old, I have no idea where it came from. Don't you all have stamps like that. They are usually the well loved and inked ones. 

Well I gotta go, I have lots of cooking for my Labor Day Barbecue. 


1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

I love your image! Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
:) Janis
Shop Stampin' Up! with me