Friday, March 8, 2013

Yay-boo bunny


I have been so enjoying my yay-boo days. I have spent lots of long overdue time in my studio. I have been waiting for the boo and today, I got a call from work- do you want Monday off? I replied- "I gotta go back to work sometime!" So.... as much as a really long weekend is appealing, I can't use up all my vacation on yay-boo days. Boo-hoo. :( Back to work on Monday.

There is a challenge over at CASology with bunnies as the theme. I immediately knew what I was going to do. I love these little bunnies from a very old Hero Arts set- Sending Happy Thoughts. I don't think HA even makes it anymore. Add the super saying from Amuse, before they became a home party business. This is definitely a CAS card. I had to add something so I dry embossed a frame around the bunnies. It is hard to see in the picture.

This card is inspired by a card I made several years ago.


I can really see my growth as a stamper. I think I had just gotten my Cuttlebug and I used it on everything I made.

Well.... today I am actually leaving my studio and am venturing out into our spring snowstorm to have lunch with my niece.

Take care all.

 



6 comments:

Ardyth said...

What a giggle! I love your 'special' little bunny just trying to fit in! We've all been there, for sure! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Jenni's Jems said...

Love this card ...says it all !( as does the expression a yayboo moment will be using that in the future!!)x

Tracey McNeely said...

Sue both of your cards are so cute and so fun. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Judy1223 said...

Sue, some days I feel like that upside down bunny...Mamma did say there would be days like that! I smiled when I saw your clean and simple, adorable bunny card...thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Sue - said...

Congratulations! I just love those bunnies!

sheila 77 said...

Both your cards are such fun. I like the way you have one upside down bunny in the first, and I like the rather nice image and the message in the second.