Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's the Holiday Season!!


Sorry, I have been such a bad blogger. It isn't as if I haven't been creating. I am on my holiday high, so I am stamping like crazy.  I think it is just I have been creating and not photographing or blogging. I will try to change that as I have a backlog of cards to share.

I went out on black Friday to all the craft stores for some the crafting sales. I got this Martha Stewart punch- 30% off and I just love it!! I have been using on all my cards. It adds that extra special something to the edge of a card. The snow dudes are from a older Paper Smooches set- Swanky Snow dudes. I love the short fat snow dude, he reminds me of me!

On a completely different note, I got a new job. (another reason why the last few weeks have been nutty) I won't be a manager- just a wee indian, so I am hoping to have a life again. After 23 years as an endoscopy nurse, I am moving into the OR as surgical nurse. I am so excited, it has always been a dream of mine to work in the OR and you are never too old to learn a new skill.

Come back for lots more holiday cards to inspire you.


No comments: