Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dude-it's time to celebrate!

 

There are only 8 of us in my class going for our BSN. In class I sit next to a young male nurse. Not only does he write beautifully (everyone wants him to proof read their papers) he cracks me up. I work with all women my age (old:)), so Ryan is a breath of fresh air.

He is celebrating a birthday this week and I am pretty sure it is a big one- 30! Since it is a summer birthday and well Ryan is a guy and he grew up near the ocean, I thought my surfer penguin from Art Impressions would be perfect.
I used the blueprint from this card I made for a friend's daughter's wedding.

Now I know most guys really aren't into cards, but I think Ryan is gonna like this old lady's hand made birthday wishes.

I am entering this card in the challenge over at CAS-ual Friday. The theme is things you see at or in the ocean. 

So Happy Birthday Ryan!!


4 comments:

Michele Gross said...

That is one cool dude! Such a fun card :) Thanks for joining the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

Stephanie Washburn said...

Oh my goodness... how stinkin' cute is that penguin! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week! :)

Debby said...

Fun card for your friend! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Gayatri said...

Awesome colours and fun card. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays :)